We hope you brought some hiking boots and some good walking shoes because your adventure in Little Rock will be taking you on quite a journey. Head to the peak of Pinnacle Mountain and stroll through the many museums found on nearly every street corner.
It won’t take much to have you dreaming about packing your bags and traveling to Litte Rock, but finding the perfect neighborhood to stay in could take you hours of research.
Get back to planning on where to hike first and leave the rest to us! We have gathered all the best places to stay in Little Rock in one place!
Whether you’re traveling with kids or flying solo, Little Rock is sure to have a little slice of heaven for you to call home.
Without further ado, we give you the best places to stay in Little Rock!
Quick Tips – Where to Stay in Little Rock?
- Where to stay in Jackson close to everything – Downtown
- Best neighborhood in Jackson for families – Midtown
- Coolest neighborhood in Jackon – Hillcrest
- Where to stay in Jackson on a budget – Sherwood
- Where to stay in Jackson for your first time –Riverdale
Where to Stay in Little Rock
Little Rock AK 5 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in
Where to stay in Little Rock close to everything!
- COOLEST thing to do in Downtown Little Rock – Grab a bite to eat at Ottenheimer Market Hall.
- BEST place to visit in Downtown Little Rock – Take a glance into the past in East Village!
As you may have guessed, Downtown Little Rock is where you’ll find all the excitement of Arkansas! Whether you’re looking to grab a few beers at a local brewery or cycle down the Arkansas River Trail, downtown Little Rock has something for you.
Spend your days roaming one of the many museums located in the heart of the city, enjoy delicious meals at high-class restaurants and food trucks, and spend your nights partying at one of the lively bars!
Public transportation and great hotels in the center of Little Rock makes getting around easy, meaning you’ll be able to explore every inch of the downtown and beyond!
- Walk across the historic Junction Bridge!
- Learn more about Arkansas’s rich history at the Old State House Museum.
- Grab a beer and enjoy the ambiance at the Blue Canoe Brewing Company.
- Open a book or explore the exhibits at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library.
- Catch a show at the Arkansas Repertory Theatre.
- Dive deeper into the science of our world at the Museum of Discovery!
Best Airbnb in Downtown Little Rock
Although you’ll be staying in the heart of downtown Little Rock, this charming BnB is a homey cottage located within walking distance of all the best sights in the city! Putting you just a couple of blocks away from the Arkansas Art Center and McArthur Park, you couldn’t ask for a better location.
Complete with a spacious living room, two bedrooms, and a fully furnished kitchen, you’re sure to feel right at home.
Have some time? Get out of the city with these epic day trips from Little Rock!
Best Budget Hotel in Downtown Little Rock
Even if you’re traveling on a budget, that doesn’t mean that you can’t also enjoy the finer things in Little Rock.
La Quinta is a budget hotel that will give you a luxury experience. With its swimming pool, comfortable rooms, and delicious free breakfast, La Quinta is the kind of hotel where you’ll be rethinking ever checking out.
Best Luxury Hotel in Downtown Little Rock
While you’re on vacation, why not go out and make this a holiday to remember?
Hilton Garden Inn is a 4-star hotel located right in the heart of downtown Little Rock. What really makes this place special is the on-site restaurant, bar, fitness center, and a breakfast that will get each day started on the right foot! Not to mention, guests will be staying just a short walk away from all the best sights in Little Rock.
Enjoy your stay in Little Rock! Check out our guide for what to do in Little Rock while you’re there!
Best neighborhood in Little Rock for families
- COOLEST thing to do in Midtown – Grab a burger at the locally owned Big Orange.
- BEST place to visit in Midtown – Go on a safari and visit the animals of the Little Rock Zoo.
If you’re traveling as a family, there’s no place better in all of Little Rock to base yourself at than Midtown. With tons of green parks nearby and all the best sites just ten minutes away. You’ll truly be getting the best of the city and the suburbs.
In Midtown, you’ll never have to worry about finding a place to eat. You name the restaurant, Midtown is sure to have it within just a few blocks of where you’re staying!
Need to stretch your legs? Head over to Murray Park or the Little Rock Reservoir to enjoy a slice of nature in the middle of the city.
- Strap on your skates and slide across the ice at the Arkansas Skatium.
- Lions, tigers, and bears are just a few of the animals you’ll see at the Little Rock Zoo!
- Cheer and shout at the War Memorial Stadium, part-time home of the Arkansas Razorbacks!
- Get your feet wet at the Little Rock Resiviour.
- Smell the roses and enjoy the natural beauty of Murray Park.
- Shop until you drop at one of the many nearby shopping centers.
- Take a stroll along the beautiful Arkansas River.
Best Airbnb in Midtown
Nothing will make you feel more at home in Little Rock’s Midtown than staying in this cozy townhouse just minutes away from all the shops and restaurants of the neighborhood. Perfect for families, you and the kids are just a short walk away from some of the best parks in the area.
With a homey decor and comfortable rooms, Leigh’s BnB will be the perfect place to base yourself out of on your vacation.
Best Budget Hotel in Midtown
When traveling on a budget to Little Rock, one of the first places you should consider is the Ramada Limited. With its delicious breakfast, spacious rooms, and even a fitness center, you’ll be getting all the perks of a luxury hotel for half the price!
Best Luxury Hotel in Midtown
Crowne Plaza is a luxury hotel that will check all the boxes. With its on-site outdoor swimming pool, bar, restaurant, and fitness center, you may find there’s so much to do in the hotel that you’ll have no time to explore Little Rock!
Nearby, guests will find plenty of restaurants and shopping centers.
Coolest neighborhood in Little Rock
- COOLEST thing to do in Hillcrest – Check out many of the boutique and artsy shops.
- BEST place to visit in Hillcrest – Grab a slice at the locally famous U.S. Pizza.
Hillcrest is a refuge for Little Rock’s artistic and creative types. Along its streets, you’ll find many off-the-wall shops and so much colorful flavor.
The residential areas of Hillcrest are filled to the brim with classical Tudor style homes and American four-square houses. A stroll down the streets will allow you to witness some classic American architecture.
Eating is a pleasure in Hillcrest, with food trucks found on every street corner and famous hangouts such as Ciao Baci and Mylo Coffee co. The locals have food and drink down to a science in this neighborhood!
We hope you came with an appetite because you’ll be spending your days wining and dining in Hillcrest.
- Gaze out over the water and wander down the sidewalk at the Riverfront Park.
- Catch some live music and grab a bite to eat at Shop ‘N’Sip.
- Want a break from the city? Wander through Allsopp Park.
- Head to the historic Stifft Station where you can try the food at all kinds of restaurants, such as the Oyster Bar.
- Explore the boutique shops and restaurants off Kavanaugh Boulevard.
- Wander through the neighborhoods and view some of Little Rock’s historic houses.
Best Airbnb in Hillcrest
Becca’s classic 1920’s home puts even the most luxurious hotels in Little Rock to shame. With its unique and stylish decor, booking into this BnB is sure to be one of the highlights of your holiday.
With a central location, guests will find Little Rock’s most famous sights are not too far away.
Best Budget Hotel in Hillcrest
Putting you just minutes away from the Little Rock Zoo and some of the most famous restaurants in the area, Guest Inn & Suites is one budget hotel you won’t want to miss!
The delicious free breakfast, cozy lounge, and homey rooms will make you fall in love with this Guest Inn.
Best Luxury Hotel in Hillcrest
Wingate by Wyndham may be a fancy 3-star hotel, but don’t expect to be emptying your wallet all at once. This luxurious hotel gives you all the perks – such as a fitness center, swimming pool, and a cafe for half of the price of the other guys!
Located just down the road from the Little Rock Zoo, Wingate by Wyndham is by far one of the best places you can call home in Hillcrest.
Where to stay in Little Rock on a budget
- COOLEST thing to do in Sherwood– Enjoy a slower pace of life in the suburbs of Sherwood.
- BEST place to visit in Sherwood– Head down to the creek and check out the Old Mill.
Taking you several miles outside of the capital, Sherwood is the best neighborhood for tourists on a budget and travelers looking to see a different side of life in Little Rock.
In Sherwood, you’ll find several cheap hotels and Airbnbs to call home. But what will really make you fall in love with this neighborhood is its small-town charm. With events such as the Sherwood Fall Festival and Holiday Trail of Lights, you can see this otherwise sleepy neighborhood come to life.
Affordable and cozy, Sherwood is the kind of place you can imagine yourself moving to and setting up house for good!
- Go bird watching at the gorgeous Burns Park.
- Feeling thirsty? Head over to the Diamond Bear Brewing Company for a cold one.
- If you want to explore local culture in Little Rock, you won’t want to miss out on the Me & McGee Market.
- Explore the great outdoors at T.R. Pugh Memorial Park.
Best Airbnb in Sherwood
Trace’s BnB will have you staying just ten minutes away from the airport and a few minutes from Historic Park Hill and downtown Little Rock.
This Airbnb is a renovated apartment, totally separate from the main house, giving its guests added comfort and privacy! With its cheap price and cozy rooms, you’ll feel right at home!
Best Budget Hotel in Ridgeland
Not only will you get some of the cheapest rooms in Little Rock at the Country Inn & Suites, but this hotel will also hook you up with an on-site swimming pool, gym, and even a cafe that serves breakfast every morning.
Putting its guests just a few minutes down the road from the Arkansas Museum of Discovery, you’ll be staying in the heart of the action of Little Rock!
Best Luxury Hotel in Sherwood
Looking for a hotel that will make your holiday truly one for the books? While staying in Sherwood, you’ll want to check yourself into the Comfort Inn & Suites for a one of a kind experience.
Complete with cozy rooms and a delicious daily breakfast, this homey hotel will make your holiday truly worth remembering!
Where to stay in Little Rock for the first time
- COOLEST thing to do in Riverdale – Take to the water and go fishing or swimming from a boat.
- BEST place to visit in Riverdale – Find a different view of the Arkansas River from the Big Dam Bridge.
The Arkansas River is by far one of the biggest attractions in Little Rock. If you want the best Little Rock experience possible, check into a hotel in Riverdale.
The riverside is a popular place for tourists and locals. Head out on a hike or grab a bicycle and start exploring the many trails that follow the water. Afterward, head to one of the famous eateries that look out over the river.
Putting you just a few minutes away from Downtown, you’ll be escaping all the noise of the city while still having all the museums and bars close by.
- After a long day of exploring, grab a drink from the most famous dive bar in Riverdale: The Town Pump.
- Learn more about local history at the Testament: The Little Rock Nine Memorial.
- Take a bike ride along the Arkansas River with its 88-mile loop of trails!
- Enjoy the ambiance and grab a bite to eat at The Fold: Botanas & Bar.
- Tee off at the Rebsaman Golf Course.
Best Airbnb in Riverdale
Ples’s stay is one of the coziest bnbs in all of Little Rock. Located just minutes away from the Arkansas River Bike Trail, you’ll have all the best sights of Riverdale waiting just outside your door!
With its thoughtful touches and cleanliness, this spot is sure to make you feel right at home in Little Rock.
Best Budget Hotel in Riverdale
Markham House Suites will make sure you have everything you need to make your vacation in Little Rock the trip of a lifetime.
It’s not just the hospitality and the clean rooms that will win you over, but the delicious breakfast and on-site fitness center will have you dreaming of returning to Little Rock!
Best Luxury Hotel in Riverdale
Are you looking to really up the ante while you’re in Little Rock? Don’t miss out on the chance to stay at Staybridge Suites! This luxurious hotel will pamper you with its spacious rooms, delicious breakfast, and on-site gym!
The hotel is also located just down the road from the Little Rock Zoo and Arkansas Art Center.
Final Thoughts on Where To Stay in Little Rock, AK?
Little Rock is on the doorstep of some of the most gorgeous expanses of nature in the United States. But before you head out to the mountains, you won’t want to miss all the history and excitement that Little Rock has to offer.
Every neighborhood in Little Rock has something different that will give you a taste of what life is like in Arkansas. From the hustle and bustle in downtown Little Rock to traditional Southern living in Sherwood, where you call home is sure to set the tone for your holiday.
There you have it, folks! The best places to stay in Little Rock. We hope you’ve found a place that can be your new home away from home.
Have we missed anything on our list? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!
***Disclaimer*** Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that if you book your accommodation through the site, One Weird Globe will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me keep the site going :)